In collaboration with The Yoga People, All Yoga Thailand is honored to present to the Yoga Community a 300 HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Price 300 HR:
Price 100 HR:
August 25 – September 28 2015
300 Hr Yoga Alliance Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Vikasa Retreat Center, Koh Samui, Thailand
From $5200 for early sign-up
From $2100 for early sign-up
The price includes:
- Tuition fee
- Training material
- Accommodation single occupancy
- Meal plan
- Airport pickup
Each 10 days module (100 HR) can be join on its own.
Module 1: Creative Vinyasa Flow
Date: Aug 25 – Sep 04 2015
- A deep understanding of Advanced Vinyasa Flow through continued breath and movement, using the aspects of Tripsichore methodology. The warm up as well as the Standing Series will be based on the first 5 different types of Sun Salutes of this discipline.
- We will also explore Vinyasa through Mandala flow, where the movement will be based on circular patterns, an exploration of connectivity and experience of the practice from different perspectives. Vignettes of poses will be analyzed from the most simple to more complex choreography, allowing the practitioner to understand the progression of the asanas in an organic way. The practice will be grounding and opening but will have peak moments of handstands and arm balances included, along with appropriate variations. The practice will be the traditional vinyasa breath linked with movement but will also compatibly incorporate Yin Target Area methodology related to Toaist meridian and chakra philosophy.
- The theoretical part of the course will consist of the ancient teachings from philosophers such as Plato, Patanjali& Buddha.
- The integration of the energetic body will consist of Karma Theory as well as Chakra introspection through meditation, anatomy (meridian philosophy) and related samskaras.
Module 2: Yin Yoga
Date: Sep 06 – Sep 16 2015
- During this ten day course, we will have a morning session of 2 hours, where will explore the 20 Yin basic poses. Also we will have an afternoon session where the focus will be: Meditation & Pranayama
- The breakdown of the subjects of this course will be: The Anatomy of Yin as Methodology, The Practical Aspects of the Practice, Yin as a Bridge to Meditation, The Soft Edge Approach to Yin, Target Area Approach/ Functionality of a Posture, The Students Process of Learning, The Theory of Exercise, Communication Skills and Emphasis, Yin As Viewed By Other Yoga Practitioners, Yin For Limited Abilities & Considerations, The Less is More Approach of Yin Yoga, Yin Yoga for Recovering from Injury, Principles of Demonstrating Yin Postures, Range of Motion Comparisons/ Skeletal Variations, Principles of Observing, Principles of Assisting and Correcting in Yin Yoga, Alignment Vs. Target Area & Teaching Yin as a Business.
- The Yin approach will be also related and mirrored into a Yang Practice in order to create a safer, more aware and balanced practice
Module 3: Advanced Ashtanga Yoga
Date: Sep 18 – Sep 28 2015
- A Challenging training using Progressive Ashtanga sequences which incorporate postures and transitions of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd series.
- Sequences & techniques, influenced by Rocket and Tripsichore.
- Advanced traditional tools & techniques looked at in unprecedented depth.
- Teachers will learn how to create endless Vinyasa sequences with creativity, intelligence, format and structure.
- The theoretical part of the course will consist of analysis of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Vikasa Yoga in Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga retreat and healthy food organic restaurant, created by a team of professionals with the intention of raising human consciousness, spreading the message of love and peace, and making the world a better place. Although this might be hard to believe, we are the only open-air (and sea view, too) yoga studio in Koh Samui at the moment, located on the most beautiful part of Samui, situated on the rocks, between Chaweng and Lamai. It’s paradise awaiting you!
Very zen and natural atmosphere; Electricity 220 V; Private bathroom; Moskito net; Fan cooled
300 Hr: early bird 5200 US$ (full price 5800 USD)
100 Hr: early bird 2100 US$ (full price 2700 USD)
Twin size bed; Shared bathroom and showers; Air conditioning; Electricity 220 V; Breathtaking Sea view (7 unit left)
300 Hr: early bird 5900 US$ (full price 6600 USD)
100 Hr: early bird 2400 US$ (full price 3000 USD)
King size bed; Ensuited bathroom; Air conditioning; Spacious bath- room with shower; Electricity 220 V; Hot running water; Refrigerator; Make up table; Toilet amenities; Balcony; Tea and coffee making facilities (16 units available)
300 Hr: early bird 6900 US$ (full price 7500 USD)
100 Hr: early bird 2800 US$ (full price 3400 USD)
The Vikasa organic and raw food café will not disappoint either, with 4 international chefs participating in menu creation. The menu will consist of the freshest locally grown raw organic and lightly cooked vegetarian meals, with weekly local seafood days. The menu is designed to cleanse and facilitate detoxification on your body during the course, and to teach you about proper food habits and food combining.
The 300 hrs advanced yoga teacher training is accredited by the Yoga Alliance, the international standard of yoga certification.
How to become a RYT500 Teacher?
In order to gain a RYT 500 Teacher Training credential, it is important to understand the process. Yoga Alliance requires that a 200-hour training program is completed first with a Registered Yoga School(RYS200). From here an additional 300 hours of training must be studied with either the same RYS or a different school with a registered 300 Hour program.
The Yoga People have created a system of 3 programs, each of 100 hours that can be taken in any order, location and in your own timeframe.