In collaboration with The Yoga People, All Yoga Thailand is honored to present to the Yoga Community a 300 HR Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Price 300 HR:
Price 100 HR:
September 10 – October 16 2016
300 Hr Yoga Alliance Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Vikasa Retreat Center, Koh Samui, Thailand
From $5200 for early sign-up
From $2100 for early sign-up
The price includes:
- Tuition fee
- Training material
- Accommodation single occupancy
- Meal plan
- Airport pickup
Each 10 days module (100 HR) can be join on its own.
Module 1: Advanced Ashtanga Yoga (Rocket Training)
Date: Sep 10 – Sep 20 2016
- A Challenging training using Progressive Ashtanga sequences which incorporate postures and transitions of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd series.
- Sequences & techniques, influenced by Rocket and Tripsichore.
- Advanced traditional tools & techniques looked at in unprecedented depth.
- Teachers will learn how to create endless Vinyasa sequences with creativity, intelligence, format and structure.
- The theoretical part of the course will consist of analysis of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Module 2: Yin Yoga
Date: Sep 23 – Oct 03 2016
- During this ten day course, we will have a morning session of 2 hours, where will explore the 20 Yin basic poses. Also we will have an afternoon session where the focus will be: Meditation & Pranayama
- The breakdown of the subjects of this course will be: The Anatomy of Yin as Methodology, The Practical Aspects of the Practice, Yin as a Bridge to Meditation, The Soft Edge Approach to Yin, Target Area Approach/ Functionality of a Posture, The Students Process of Learning, The Theory of Exercise, Communication Skills and Emphasis, Yin As Viewed By Other Yoga Practitioners, Yin For Limited Abilities & Considerations, The Less is More Approach of Yin Yoga, Yin Yoga for Recovering from Injury, Principles of Demonstrating Yin Postures, Range of Motion Comparisons/ Skeletal Variations, Principles of Observing, Principles of Assisting and Correcting in Yin Yoga, Alignment Vs. Target Area & Teaching Yin as a Business.
- The Yin approach will be also related and mirrored into a Yang Practice in order to create a safer, more aware and balanced practice
Module 3: Tripsichore Yoga
Date: Oct 06 – 10 2016
Tripsichore Choreography Immersion
A Tripsichore Choreography Immersion is the fast track introduction to various aspects of our vinyasa technique and yoga choreography. At the core of this technique is our approach to Sun Salutes which are challenging in their use of breath, mind and body. That they are both spectacular and fun to do is just an added benefit. This is a module that introduces the various aspects of our Tripsichore vinyasa technique, along with exploring the creative uses for vinyasa sequences that adhere to the rules technique for self- expression and creative exploration, ending with a final presentation.
Nikki Durrant began practicing yoga in 1991. She came to yoga from a disciplined athletic background. Whilst growing up, she was involved in a variety of sports which eventually opened her up to the world of Asanas. Her goal is to achieve wholeness of being through a diligent and disciplined yoga practice. She teaches Dynamic, Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series, and Tripsichore Beginners, Intermediate and Advance Technique, in Private Tuition and Workshops. Her intention is to inspire, challenge and exhilarate all levels of yoga practitioners, while continuing on her own yogic path. Nikki began studying with Tripsichore in 2005 and joined the company as a performer in 2007. She has had a leading role in all the Tripsichore productions since then and has also undertaken choreography for the company. As the leading practitioner of Tripsichore style yoga she has taken on teaching responsibilities in the UK, the US, the Far East, Mexico and Europe.
Module 4: Yoga Art with Duncan Wong
Date: Oct 12 – 16 2016
50hr Transpersonal Training with the Daddy of Warrior Flow: Let’s Get It On in Thailand with the Inspiring Duncan sensei for 5 days of game changing magic.
Day 1 – Warrior 1 Sequence Breakdown Day 2 – Warrior 2 Sequence Breakdown Day 3 – Warrior 3 Sequence Breakdown Day 4 – Intro to Advanced Adjusting, focused for Vinyasa Teachers Day 5 – Use of Advanced tools such as Cross Core engagement , Wave Motion for the Spine, Anatomy for efficient Spine use ( Hip Flexors dis-engagement),all that brilliant stuff!
Vikasa Yoga in Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga retreat and healthy food organic restaurant, created by a team of professionals with the intention of raising human consciousness, spreading the message of love and peace, and making the world a better place. Although this might be hard to believe, we are the only open-air (and sea view, too) yoga studio in Koh Samui at the moment, located on the most beautiful part of Samui, situated on the rocks, between Chaweng and Lamai. It’s paradise awaiting you!
Very zen and natural atmosphere; Electricity 220 V; Private bathroom; Moskito net; Fan cooled
300 Hr: early bird 5200 US$ (full price 5800 USD)
100 Hr: early bird 2100 US$ (full price 2700 USD)
Twin size bed; Shared bathroom and showers; Air conditioning; Electricity 220 V; Breathtaking Sea view (7 unit left)
300 Hr: early bird 5900 US$ (full price 6600 USD)
100 Hr: early bird 2400 US$ (full price 3000 USD)
King size bed; Ensuited bathroom; Air conditioning; Spacious bath- room with shower; Electricity 220 V; Hot running water; Refrigerator; Make up table; Toilet amenities; Balcony; Tea and coffee making facilities (16 units available)
300 Hr: early bird 6900 US$ (full price 7500 USD)
100 Hr: early bird 2800 US$ (full price 3400 USD)
The Vikasa organic and raw food café will not disappoint either, with 4 international chefs participating in menu creation. The menu will consist of the freshest locally grown raw organic and lightly cooked vegetarian meals, with weekly local seafood days. The menu is designed to cleanse and facilitate detoxification on your body during the course, and to teach you about proper food habits and food combining.
The 300 hrs advanced yoga teacher training is accredited by the Yoga Alliance, the international standard of yoga certification.
How to become a RYT500 Teacher?
In order to gain a RYT 500 Teacher Training credential, it is important to understand the process. Yoga Alliance requires that a 200-hour training program is completed first with a Registered Yoga School(RYS200). From here an additional 300 hours of training must be studied with either the same RYS or a different school with a registered 300 Hour program.
The Yoga People have created a system of 3 programs, each of 100 hours that can be taken in any order, location and in your own timeframe.