Confirm your place now by sending the course balance.
Payment & Refund Policy
1. If an applicant is accepted on a training, the 650 USD deposit sent on application automatically becomes non-refundable. If an applicant is not accepted the deposit will be immediately refunded.
2.The balance of the course/retreat fee must be paid 2 months before the course/retreat begins. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
3. Final payments can be completed via paypal on-line or international bank transfer.
4. All payments must be net of any charges or fees.
5. In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. All Yoga is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
6. If a student withdraws from the course more than 2 weeks before the course commences, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another All Yoga event in Thailand. If a student withdraws from the course in the last two weeks before the course begins, the deposit will no longer be transferable.
7.Refund for the remaining balance is as follow: – Full refund (excluding deposit) if you cancel 3 months before start date. Refund will be processed 2 months before the cancelled course start – For cancellation within 90 days of the course, no refund, but credit can be transferred to another All Yoga Thailand event. Credit is valid with no limit in time.
8. If a student reserves accommodation through us, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued if a students moves out of the venue accommodation.