- Fill out an online application form here: http://www.allyogathailand.com/Apply-Now.html
- We would contact you through email once you've been accepted to the program.
There are two options for payment:
You can also pay via our website: http://www.allyogathailand.com/Payment-Condition.html
- We will email you for instructions.
* All payments should be net of any charges/fees.
- Once you've been accepted to the program, a student can secure a space by paying a USD650 deposit. The remaining balance due should be paid 4 weeks before the start date of the course.
- If payment is not completed 4 weeks before start date, your spot will be offered to someone on the waiting list.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternate placement. All Yoga Thailand shall not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
Refund for the remaining balance is as follow:
- Full refund (excluding deposit) if you cancel 3 months before start date.
- If cancel within 90 days of the course, no refund, but credit can be transferred to another All Yoga Thailand event. Credit is valid with no limit in time. Credit is valid with no limit in time.
For all courses in Koh Phangan, your tuition fee would include:
• Training materials "Ashtanga Out of the Box"
• All Yoga 200hr certificate, Yoga Alliance Certified.
• Free accommodation for the first 10 registrants!
07:00 - 09:00 : Morning study (ie: pranayama, meditation)
09:00 - 09:15 : Break
09:15 - 11:30 : Asana practice
11:30 – 01:30 : Lunch break
13:30 - 15:30 : Lecture, group work
15:30 - 15:45 : Break
15:45 - 17:30 : Asana practice, study, or group work
- Free time in the evening
Not at all. Our program is designed for practitioners of all levels. Keep in mind that this course is established for people who love yoga and want to share it with others. We only require your commitment to grow in yoga. :-)
*all of the above is readily available in Thailand if you’d like to get these items here
There is no fine for overstaying by one day. After that, it's 500Baht (US$15) per day. The maximum overstay fine in Thailand is 20,000 Baht (~US$450). If you plan to stay for longer than 30+days, we recommend getting a 60days visa in your home country before leaving. Consult your local Thai embassy for more information
Things are very inexpensive in Thailand. You can budget between $15-40USD/day for food and $15-25USD/day for accommodation. Do remember the closest ATMs are on Haad Rin Bay. Restaurants and accommodations do not take credit cards/debit cards. Thus we recommend you bring enough cash at least for a week and you can go to Haad Rin on the weekend to exchange money.
Of course! We highly recommend students to come a few days earlier to secure their accommodations. You're welcome to come before or stay after the course date.
Definitely. There are plenty of bungalows rental for couples on the bay. While you're at the training, he/she can enjoy the activities happening on the bay or take a short day trip to nearby parts of the island. He is also welcome to join our yoga classes for no extra cost.
Thailand is a very safe country. Local Thai people are always friendly and peaceful. Tourism is a booming industry in Thailand, you'll find most people speak English and are very helpful to travelers.
It's best to check what kind of vaccines you should take before coming. There are pharmacies on Haad Rin Bay selling common over the counter medicines. For more information please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or contact your local travel clinics.
Check the detailed direction in our page location and direction.